Advantage Surgical & Wound Care uses to transform manual data labor into data-driven decisions.
INDUSTRY AND TYPE OF COMPANY:
NUMBER OF DATA SOURCES:
BUSINESS SYSTEMS / APPLICATIONS
3 BUSINESS SYSTEMS
- Eliminate unbilled visits.
- Reduce time spent on manual data processing.
- Automate bonus and commissions calculations.
- Build a trustworthy data foundation to support immediate improvements in productivity and revenue cycle performance.
- Mobile workforce working offline and offsite faces challenges when recording their activity into the proper systems of record.
- Lack of integration between Practice Management and Billing systems negatively impacted the reconciliation of charges with actual clinical activity.
- Relevant data stored in 3 different systems including CRM.
- Organized all data sources into a dimensionally modeled data warehouse to support reporting across many subject areas and disparate data sources.
- Developed a matching algorithm to overcome the lack of business system integration.
- Created an automated validation process to mitigate issues stemming from incomplete and inconsistent data sources.
- Central report repository replaced multiple manually created reports.
- Dramatic reduction in time spent building spreadsheet reports.
- Reduced the chargeability gap by giving the team time to focus their attention on revenue cycle performance-driving activities as opposed to reporting activity.